We are searching for a new expert to join our Market Access team
The role of the expert is to provide our clients with high-quality services in the field of pricing, reimbursement and health economics. Performing the diverse tasks in this position requires wide knowledge of the field as well as a high flexibility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Handling price and reimbursement applications in Finland and other Nordic countries;
• Handling health-economic evaluations in Finland and other Nordic countries;
• Localising health-economic models;
• Counselling clients on operative and strategic market access;
• Handling other regulatory issues.
• Experience in strategic and operational market access from the pharmaceutical industry or similar in the Nordic countries, preferably Finland;
• Technical understanding of market access and health-economic instruments, tools, and value messages with the ability to use these tools and messages;
• Proven project management skills and the ability to prioritise according to business needs;
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Finnish. Equivalent skills in Swedish are considered an advantage;
• Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills;
• Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Strong identification with DRA’s values.
Interested? Please submit your CV and a short motivation letter (max. one page) by 20 April 2020 to email@example.com. For more information, please call Team leader Kaija Rinne on +358 9 825 64 254.