Market Access Team Leader
DRA Consulting Oy is a Finnish pioneer in pharmaceutical expert services. DRA supports international companies to ensure a smooth process from product development to market launch – always the fastest way. DRA is well known as a competent, reliable and dynamic partner who finds the best solutions in different phases of the regulatory life cycle. The DRA team consists of 100 experts and more than 300 pharmaceutical companies rely on DRA’s expertise in Finland and abroad.
The story of DRA Consulting began in 2002 when the three owners decided to set up a company where things would be done differently. Their mission was to create a workplace where expertise and quality combined to innovation and an inspiring work culture would be the path to success. Today, the company’s turnover is over €8.5 million, and growth has been steady since the early years. Transparency and enthusiasm, partnership and trust, and development and training are embedded in the company’s genes.
Views are shared, expertise is refined and colleagues spar each other on a daily basis. A good and enthusiastic atmosphere also radiates to our customers. Staff and customer satisfaction are top notch at DRA!
We are looking for a
Market Access Team Leader
with a solid experience in strategic and operational market access in the Nordic countries. DRA Market Access team provides our clients high-quality consulting in the field of pricing, reimbursement and health economics. The team also provides different kind of assessments in the field of Health Care.
Successful performing of the diverse tasks in this position requires strategic approach, innovativeness, and a high flexibility.
• Appropriate academic degree.
• Experience (minimum 3 years) in strategic and operational market access from the pharmaceutical industry or similar in the Nordic countries.
• Technical understanding of and ability to use market access and health economic instruments, tools, and value messages.
• Proven project management skills and the ability to prioritize according to business needs.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and/or Finnish. Equivalent skills in other Nordic languages are considered an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Strong identification with DRA’s values.
• Management experience is a preference.
We appreciate brave people who are inspired by diverse tasks and a goal-oriented working culture. In our company, you can progress in your career and develop yourself and your skills in an international environment.
Interested? For more information on the position, please contact
tel. +358 400 305 627
Or apply as soon as possible, but not later than 9th of August 2020.